INFORMATION REGARDING SAFETY AND BOOKING FLEXIBILITY
Health and Safety
In light of current circumstances, we have heightened our already stringent practices regarding food handling, sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning, reinforced by guidance from local health authorities.
We are closely monitoring developments around the world and are following guidelines of global organisations including the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our national authorities who define local requirements, to ensure that the actions we take are effective and appropriate.
Hotel Galleria Safe Stay builds upon our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program includes:
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles and other surfaces
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas
- Ensuring frequent ventilation with outside air
- Guest-accessible hand disinfectants at entrances and in the hallways
- Guest-accessible face masks available at the reception
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets
- Enhanced staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
In these challenging times, we understand that your travel plans are significantly impacted and that it is very difficult to plan ahead. As a trusted guest, we wish to support you in the following ways:
- If you have an existing booking, we offer total flexibility to help you change the dates or, if necessary, cancel.
- Any direct booking made until 31st June 2020 with an arrival date up to 31st August 2020 can be canceled or rebooked at no charge if communicated in writing or by email to the hotel no later than 24 hours prior to arrival.
- For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly – you should also refer to their terms and conditions.
- For further information and support please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you feel ready to travel again, we invite you to make a direct reservation at our web page or via telephone or email and take advantage of our Early Bird Offer. (More information about the offer available here).
Sign up for newsletter
Hotel Galleria address
Gornji trg 3
SI – 1000 Ljubljana
Phone: +386 14213 560
Hotel Galerija Ars d.o.o.
Vnanje Gorice 25c
SI-1351 Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Slovenia
VAT No.: SI20352174
IBAN: SI56 2900 0005 2593 354
Bank: Unicredit banka Slovenija d.d
BIC code: BACXSI22